Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hotel for Xmas night?

Options
  • 21-09-2010 5:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    Didn't know where to post this so thought I'd try here as it is mainly all about the drink! :D
    Basically, my family and I are looking for a hotel to go to on Christmas Day and was wondering if anyone here knew of anywhere? We are in County Cork so preferably somewhere in that locality or even as far as Kerry maybe.
    Haven't seen much advertised online so maybe locals would know of deals by word-of-mouth? Have seen a few 3 day packages alright but these are very expensive, we are basically just looking for somewhere that will serve a nice Christmas dinner and let us stay the night afterwards. (with a full bar obviously!!) :rolleyes:
    Would greatly appreciate any info anyone has on this as we are trying to get ourselves organised and need to start saving!
    Thanks all. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

Moved from Beers/Wines/Spirits.

HB

• Registered Users Posts: 2,883 ✭✭✭MelanieC

Anyone out there know of anywhere we could try??
    We really are having a lot of trouble with this, didn't think it was so unusual........:confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 37 mistyd

the gresham metropole in cork city do a 2 night break 159 euro per person sharing which is very good as i seen christmas dinner only advertised for 80 euro per person in a hotel once.. also try the imperial cork city

Advertisement