Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

All or Nothing

Options
  • 21-09-2010 5:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Starting with 100 euro and going all in on every bet. Will mostly be laying correct scores but will be backing and laying teams as well. First bet is only 98 as didnt get the 100 matched.

Back Your
    Odds Your
    Stake Your
    Profit Polonia Warsaw 1.7 €98.00 €68.60

Znicz Pruszkow v Polonia Warsaw in the Polish cup. Home team in third division after being relagated last year but they are doing well and are in second place. Polonia are 5th in first division so should be a difference in class and Polonia were meant to play Lech in there last match but that was called of due to champions league so they will be fresh. Znicz are playing league leaders at the weekend also so maybe will have an eye on that. 1.7 looks a decent price on Polonia so worth a go!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4 jim_joe

jim_joe wrote: »
    Starting with 100 euro and going all in on every bet. Will mostly be laying correct scores but will be backing and laying teams as well. First bet is only 98 as didnt get the 100 matched.

Back Your
    Odds Your
    Stake Your
    Profit Polonia Warsaw 1.7 €98.00 €68.60

Znicz Pruszkow v Polonia Warsaw in the Polish cup. Home team in third division after being relagated last year but they are doing well and are in second place. Polonia are 5th in first division so should be a difference in class and Polonia were meant to play Lech in there last match but that was called of due to champions league so they will be fresh. Znicz are playing league leaders at the weekend also so maybe will have an eye on that. 1.7 looks a decent price on Polonia so worth a go!

First one a winner but I think i have used all my luck up. 1-0 with the winner scored in the 94th minute.

New Bank - 164.95

Bet 2
    West Brom - Man City

Back Your
    Odds Your
    Stake Your
    Profit Man City 1.99 €164.95 €163.30

City price has drifted out so taking it now, think the price will plummit towards ko. Will give some reasoning later!

jim_joe wrote: »
    Bet 2
    West Brom - Man City

Back Your
    Odds Your
    Stake Your
    Profit Man City 1.99 €164.95 €163.30

City price has drifted out so taking it now, think the price will plummit towards ko. Will give some reasoning later!

City price has drifted out to 2.24 :( after team news but I still think they will win. West Brom have also made 10 changes and City still have the better team imo. West Broms priortiy has to be staying up and I cant see them being to concered about this cup.

Advertisement