Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fixing a PSP analog nub?

Options
  • 21-09-2010 6:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how hard it is to fix a PSP analog nub?

When I fully press up, it should produce a "RUN", but what I get is "Tiptoe-Stop-Tiptoe-Stop-Tiptoe".

This doesn't seem to effect any direction other that up, and the diagonal up-left.

I have the original model PSP I got as a refurb.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

I've never had to do one yet, but I'm fairly sure you'll have to split the PSP open and remove the screen to do it. DX have them for $2 if it's beyond repair here

• Registered Users Posts: 7,156 ✭✭✭witnessmenow

very easy, just remove face plate

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Jimbobjoeyman

hate doing them
    make sure you have it completely centre and completely level on the faceplate
    if its any bit off your back to square one or worse.
    stay away from the chinese ones try get a working used official one.
    Much better quality and thay fit with alot less hassle and they dont produce a run when the analog isn't moved effect

Advertisement