Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tramore Amusements

Options
  • 21-09-2010 7:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭

Apologies for the "JFGI" nature of this question, but are the amusements in Tramore still open? Googling has given me several different contradictory answers, and I couldn't find anything in the stickies above. If they're already closed for the year, anyone got any suggestions for fun, date-like stuff to do in Waterford of a random Friday afternoon/evening?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭abouttobebanned

They're packed up and closed I'm afraid.

You could go see a play...there's a new one this week which is supposed to be good

http://www.garterlane.ie/event-details.php?id=486

• Registered Users Posts: 638 ✭✭✭jamiecoins

closed up all nearly packed away

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭shay_562

Ah ****. Cheers for the replies though - will start planning alternatives (unfortunately that play doesn't seem to start til Saturday, may need to go with the unimaginative-but-solid 'dinner and cinema')

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

shay_562 wrote: »
    Ah ****. Cheers for the replies though - will start planning alternatives (unfortunately that play doesn't seem to start til Saturday, may need to go with the unimaginative-but-solid 'dinner and cinema')

Could still go out to Tramore and get a bag of chips in Dooley's then go for a walk along the prom,its the simplest of things that show you care :)

• Registered Users Posts: 340 ✭✭dermo909

If you are in tramore this weekend, there's a sea and surf festival on. I have'nt been but there seems to be loads to do out there.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

Moving to the Waterford County forum.

Tramore isn't in the city!

Topic Moved

Advertisement