Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Maynooth car break in's

Options
  • 21-09-2010 7:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,673 ✭✭✭

See a car with it side windows smashed outside the roost and across the road from the gardaí station.

the owner I presume was placing black sacks over the windows

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Ian Beale

That wasn't the only car, there was a bit of a mini riot last night in the town.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭Redsoxfan

Ian Beale wrote: »
    That wasn't the only car, there was a bit of a mini riot last night in the town.

What was going on last night?

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,953 Mod ✭✭✭✭Moonbeam

I am now curious too

• Registered Users Posts: 768 ✭✭✭Ian Beale

Have a read of this http://boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2055512577&page=400
    Apparently an ambulance was also attacked as it tried to get through the town.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 611 ✭✭✭T Corolla

I drove through Maynooth around 1:30am and seen alot of people around did'nt see much rioting was it later on.

• Advertisement
Advertisement