Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vaccum pack bags

Options
  • 21-09-2010 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭

hi there. anyone know where you can but vaccum pack bags ? got a bit of moving to do and they might come in handy. think tesco sell them but there like 13 euro for 2 bags. seems a bit steep but then again , maybe thats the kinda price you have to pay for them. im not sure. will need a lot more than 2 aswell. any suggestions would be great
    thanks amy

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,023 ✭✭✭hairyfairy00

Penny's sell them AFIK, i'm sure i saw them in there lately.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,095 ✭✭✭LadyMayBelle

Yup, second vote for Penneys. Quite often by the counter. Grand quality too, I have bought a good few!
    Also in Argos if you are stuck, but pricier

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭amy85

thanks guys for your replies. i actually ended up getting them in tesco just there. i need them for tommorrow evening and wont have chance to get anywhere during the day with work. got the jumbo ones for 20quid :-/ i know they prob would have been much cheaper in penneys. but il reuse them though. haha.. just be alot of coming and going.. oh well..
    thanks again :)

Advertisement