Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lisa Williams coming to Dublin

Options
  • 21-09-2010 7:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭

As per the title.
    Lisa Williams is coming to dublin, grand canal theatre next tuesday.
    What do people think of her?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

Never heard of her.What does she do?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

Grimes wrote: »
    Never heard of her.What does she do?

Shes a TV medium, has a show on DMax 144 on sky

http://www.lisawilliamsmedium.com/

http://www.mylifetime.com/shows/lisa-williams

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,857 ✭✭✭✭Dave!

Terrific, can't wait

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Is there still tickets?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 kenny1977

where abt ?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 24 kenny1977

is there any ticket.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 137 ✭✭ghosthunter73

Hi ya I work at the GCT I think there are still tickets you can call our box office at

Ticketmaster telephone: 0818 719 377

• Registered Users Posts: 10,246 ✭✭✭✭Riamfada

money-down-toilet.jpg

Seriously, performance mediums. I dont know why people would pay money for that. Even the entertainment value would not warrent 30 euro a ticket. Also are there not enough mediums here that we need to keep importing them from England & the US?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,672 ✭✭✭seannash

Grimes wrote: »
    money-down-toilet.jpg

Seriously, performance mediums. I dont know why people would pay money for that. Even the entertainment value would not warrent 30 euro a ticket. Also are there not enough mediums here that we need to keep importing them from England & the US?
    My missus watched her on TV in america and really liked the show.
    I told her about the appearance and at first she wasreally exited and wanted to go.
    later on she realised she doesnt know that many dead people and she would basically going along to evesdrop on others peoples stories.

i then said sure you dont know the people in there from adam and it could be all rehersed.
    she agreed and decided to stick to the tv show as its just a sort of feel good thing and doesnt cost her money.

i basically dont see the point in this sort of show.

if you believe in mediums you will go to a private reading from one of the many mediums in dublin and not cram into a hall in the very unlikely hope that you are picked out from the big crowd.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Personally speaking I think it's more the intrest to see what she's like without an edited tv show.
    In no way am I a 'fan' but my girlfriend puts her on and I can usually tell if someones genuine when I see them in person.

That said I also would not be the kind of person to pay money at all to go to a medium for a reading or anything. And I'm sure there are others like me too who would go. So a situation like this would intrege me.

Others probably are the same but just don't want to go to a medium because they don't know if they want to hear what the person has to tell them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Nefilim777

With the rise and apparent ease of cold reading then I just think people shouldn't trust these alleged 'psychics', it seems far too easy for someone to be conned via this sort of enhanced guesswork.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,633 ✭✭✭stormkeeper

I think that at least some psychics are genuine (at least in my experience), although I'd argue that no psychic is ever 100% accurate of things. Overall, the best thing to do is take what you get with a pinch of salt, and if it's dead-on, fair enough but don't expect too much from them. All that said though, they can also be good at times if you wanted to look at things from a different angle, although in the end it's your call as to what you do.

• Registered Users Posts: 765 ✭✭✭ultain

Is this mot that was on the the late late?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 Nefilim777

I think that at least some psychics are genuine (at least in my experience), although I'd argue that no psychic is ever 100% accurate of things. Overall, the best thing to do is take what you get with a pinch of salt, and if it's dead-on, fair enough but don't expect too much from them. All that said though, they can also be good at times if you wanted to look at things from a different angle, although in the end it's your call as to what you do.

I think they're are a lot of one on one psychics that are genuine. My mother and aunt have been to a few recommended ones and brought home the recordings of the sessions, I listened to them and they were scarily accurate. But as for these psychics that play to a large audience? Can't buy it, I think they're just excellent performers and cold readers.

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭Andrew Flexing

I wonder if Lisa Williams has ever met Derek Acorah

my URBAN EXPLORATION YouTube channel: https://www.facebook.com/ASMRurbanexploration/

• Registered Users Posts: 170 ✭✭Dors1976

Did anyone go to her?

I thought it was very badly advertised. I would have loced to go.

Advertisement