Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon Live Action movie?

Options
  • 21-09-2010 8:27pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 22

Is this awesome or just hilarious? Watch to the end :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

As it says in the video it's fan made, and there's not way this could have been any good.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

It's a fan trailer, it's fake, it'd never happen officially as Nintendo would never correspond the franchise with something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 470 ✭✭Butterscotch

I laughed so much. Wtf... Jesse and James are gangsters?? James looks like a drug addict.:P It is kinda interesting, when you look at it as a different take on Pokemon I suppose..

• Registered Users Posts: 841 ✭✭✭BlandKitten

That was brilliant! I don't think much else needs to be said on my part :P

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

could have been funny if it was snappier, too long winded, almost seemed like they wanted you to think it was real but the acting was too awful to ever make that mistake.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 224 ✭✭laurashambles

I saw the words "Pokemon Live" and immediately thought of this:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 117 ✭✭UnionOfV

Varik wrote: »
    As it says in the video it's fan made, and there's not way this could have been any good.
    There was a fan-made Transformer video that was pretty cool, but that's completely OT.

Considering how reluctant Nintendo are to move away from the usual pokémon recipe when it comes to games, 3D CGI pokémon in a film don't sound like something they'd agree to...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,535 ✭✭✭✭Varik

UnionOfV wrote: »
    Considering how reluctant Nintendo are to move away from the usual pokémon recipe when it comes to games

Does anyone remember that 3d pc game, was that fan made or the left overs of a cancelled game.

There are asteroids and battleship films coming out, Pokemon still is not that farfetch'd.

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Uncle Spunk

Aw nuts, I knew it was too good to be true. Hey stranger things have happened...anybody remember that godawful Super Mario movie?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Demonique

Aw nuts, I knew it was too good to be true. Hey stranger things have happened...anybody remember that godawful Super Mario movie?

Or even worse that godawful Transformers movie with the slutty plastic barbie doll and idiot kid?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 lolzff

this is just pretty crazy... I mean the games were ok but the show was just... ugh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 Juliakhanam

I bet that would be cool...and I'm sure alot of people would like it too. Maybe Shia Labeouf I'm guessing, he was in Transformers so he might go for a movie like that one.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,339 ✭✭✭me-skywalker

1.34-1.38 musical lead in is a LOST sample lol....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 dasankita

It's awesome

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Bottleopener

I saw the words "Pokemon Live" and immediately thought of this:

Is it wrong I really wanna see this?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,559 ✭✭✭TheChrisD

Is it wrong I really wanna see this?

Kinda, yea.

Advertisement