Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC down around coolock?

• 21-09-2010 8:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭

Hey posting this from the phone hence its probably a mess but i have UPC phone broadband and tv. The tv is working fine but i am getting no dial tone and no internet access, i have taken all the wires out of the black and white box and put it back together but no use still gone. The power light is on so is the DS, US and Link and the online one is flashing neither the telephone lights are on at all. Any help greatly appreciated am really stuck here, thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Got this working for a bit last night but it is gone again for whatever reason, anybody any ideas at all? Really stuck here, thanks.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,192 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Gone in knocklyon also

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,192 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Back now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,732 ✭✭✭Reganio 2

Nah still nothing for me. Anyone got the number for UPC? I badly need the internet for later I doubt they will fix it now but better than nothing.

• Registered Users Posts: 29 froggus

1908 - Can be rung from a mobile too.... having probs with just the phoneline myself. Apparently there's an issue with the phones and they're working on it.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,186 ✭✭✭Kippure

Anyone with problems with upc in the rathfarnam , churchtown, dundrum area. Tv keeps cutting in and out.

Customer service.........no one answering the phones it seems......:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

After 4-5 weeks of excellent stability, my BB is dropping every five minutes again,.
    I had this for nearly 6 weeks after subscribing in July, they finally fixed an area problem, now it's back to this.

Dublin 7 area.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,893 ✭✭✭j4vier

froggus wrote: »
    1908 - Can be rung from a mobile too.... having probs with just the phoneline myself. Apparently there's an issue with the phones and they're working on it.

me too, but surely it isnt right to pay for something when ur not gettin it? i ve been with no phone for a week, will ntl still charge me for it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,492 ✭✭✭Sir Oxman

j4vier wrote: »
    me too, but surely it isnt right to pay for something when ur not gettin it? i ve been with no phone for a week, will ntl still charge me for it?

Ring them, calmly explain (not being patronising but you'll be surprised how far you get without turning the volume up!) and they should credit your account. If they don't offer, ask them as you have had no service.

I've had two credits because of ****ty service (didn't ask for them at all) mind you, I've a sneaky feeling they've credited me and then debited me the actual credits - their bills are amongst the most convoluted I've seen.

I'm getting back onto them tomorrow - I'd rather a contsant 1mb line than this disconnect/connect crap.

Advertisement