Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Parking in Belfast for Concerts

Options
  • 21-09-2010 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭

Hi all,

I'm heading in to Belfast a few times over the next few months for gigs in The Spring & Airbrake. As takiing my car is the most convenient option, whats the general area like around the venue for safely parking a southern registered car?

Thanks

P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18 neilk

There is on street parking directly opposite the Spring and Airbreak, well lit, I'm sure its safe enough as there'd be plenty of door staff on. There are also lots of sidestreets, but not so well lit. I'd say right across the road would be best if you're early enough to get a space.

Enjoy the gigs, it's a decent venue.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Just wondering if anybody could help out. I am heading up for a gig on Monday night and was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is parking around Ulster Hall?...either on street or paid. Was supposed to be in the University and had a good idea of parking but found out recently it got moved...dunno if its to a bigger or smaller venue.

Looking forward to the trip up anyway and any help would be greatly appreciated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,288 ✭✭✭pow wow

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Just wondering if anybody could help out. I am heading up for a gig on Monday night and was wondering if anyone could tell me if there is parking around Ulster Hall?...either on street or paid. Was supposed to be in the University and had a good idea of parking but found out recently it got moved...dunno if its to a bigger or smaller venue.

Looking forward to the trip up anyway and any help would be greatly appreciated.

There's street parking on the road it's on and the streets surrounding it. There's also a couple of surface sites within walking distance. Street parking is free in the evenings. It's also only a 10-15 min walk (straight run) from QUB so you could still leave your car where you were planning to and just walk down.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

pow wow wrote: »
    There's street parking on the road it's on and the streets surrounding it. There's also a couple of surface sites within walking distance. Street parking is free in the evenings. It's also only a 10-15 min walk (straight run) from QUB so you could still leave your car where you were planning to and just walk down.

Thats great, thanks for the reply.

Advertisement