Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No. 10 replacement?

Options
  • 21-09-2010 8:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭

Ah hear, lads. I have every day perfectly timed (well it actually happened by chance) so that I hop on the 10 to town and hop straight onto a bus that brings me to the top of my road. What's the story with the replacements etc and when are they coming in?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Replacement? Huh?

Edit: http://www.universityobserver.ie/2010/09/21/number-10-bus-to-be-merged-other-routes/

Their complaint is that students are being anti-social. Really, is it gonna make a difference if they slap a different number on the bus?

• Registered Users Posts: 266 ✭✭snooleen

Oh thank you very much! That article answered all my questions :) Yes, I'm sure UCD students are the only ones being 'anti-social' on the bus :P I haven't seen any of this yet! Although I'm yet to stay very late on campus..

• Registered Users Posts: 888 ✭✭✭Telchak

Healium wrote: »
    Replacement? Huh?
    Their complaint is that students are being anti-social. Really, is it gonna make a difference if they slap a different number on the bus?

That has nothing to do with why it's changing :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Telchak wrote: »
    That has nothing to do with why it's changing :p
    Sorry, I was speed reading it while talking to a friend. Misunderstood this bit...
    It was originally announced that these changes would take place in July. However, there were fears of the service being removed altogether when Dublin Bus began making complaints of UCD students damaging much of their fleet due to anti-social behaviour.

Advertisement