Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bosco Center Donegal Town

Options
  • 21-09-2010 9:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭

imageohr.jpg

Anyone know what they are doing here?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭bohsboy

Funfair I think in the car park.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Yeah they were just leaving but what i wanna know is why the entire area in nearest the camera has been cleared.. its an area 3 times larger than the existing car park !:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

irish1967 wrote: »
    Yeah they were just leaving but what i wanna know is why the entire area in nearest the camera has been cleared.. its an area 3 times larger than the existing car park !:eek:

are they developing the site, i dont recall seeing the breezblock structure to the left of the hall before.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,516 ✭✭✭irish1967

Ah that breeze block extension has been there a good few years I would say. They took away the hedge/wall of the carpark 2 weeks ago and levelled everything between the existing car park and Railway Road. I would estimate that the area cleared is as big as the whole property was prior to this.

There is no way the car-park needs to be that size.. it would be gigantic ! :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

irish1967 wrote: »
    Ah that breeze block extension has been there a good few years I would say. They took away the hedge/wall of the carpark 2 weeks ago and levelled everything between the existing car park and Railway Road. I would estimate that the area cleared is as big as the whole property was prior to this.

There is no way the car-park needs to be that size.. it would be gigantic ! :eek:

opps, just shows how often i be round that part of town

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 949 ✭✭✭LoanShark

Its to do with the current expressions of interest in the Bosco and to show of the exact size of the area and also for boundary mapping etc..

That Breeze block building, has ben there for yonks...

I had my first shift behind it..:D

Advertisement