Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Daft - Automatic updates

Options
  • 21-09-2010 9:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just a quick question for ye, do agencies have the ability to have their ads on daft updated automatically? Just looking at a place and was told last week it was gone, but its been updated twice since so i'm wondering did the tenant fall through.

Thanks in advance.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,019 ✭✭✭youcancallmeal

Check out propertybee, its a plugin for firefox and it lets you see what changes have been made to a property listing. So if it was changed from 'let agreed' and then back to 'for rent' then it probably did fall through.

Not sure what you mean automatic updates, how does Daft know if a property has been rented out unless the agent goes in and physically changes the status :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,867 ✭✭✭budhabob

Check out propertybee, its a plugin for firefox and it lets you see what changes have been made to a property listing. So if it was changed from 'let agreed' and then back to 'for rent' then it probably did fall through.

Not sure what you mean automatic updates, how does Daft know if a property has been rented out unless the agent goes in and physically changes the status :confused:

I'll defo get the add-on. And i mean can an agency set it up to that an add updates automatically ever x number of days at a certain time, instead of manually changing it? If its manual only the agency have to knowingly change it. I may not be making any sense...

• Registered Users Posts: 17,324 ✭✭✭✭Cathmandooo

If an agent has multiple properties on daft all they have to do is click one button every morning when they log in and all properties will be updated. it doesnt mean that tenants have fallen through. I think they keep the ad up for advertising their company or just in case the rental falls through.

Advertisement