Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Halloween is coming! Anyone have any creepy shoots coming up?

• 21-09-2010 10:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

For the last few years, i've done a "creepy" self portrait for halloween, as i have a pretty macabre sense of humor. They usually go over well, but this year, i'm having trouble coming up with something.

headless.jpg

this was from 2008. My 2009 was removing my own heart, and all i've come up with this year is a "Dexter" theme (below) - but i'm not really sure i'm ready to commit to that as my halloween photo. I just made it today in excitement for Dexter season 5's premier in a couple days.

dexteredsm.jpg

i can pretty much do anything when it comes to photoshop but for some reason, i'm drawing a blank. Any macabre ideas? :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,924 ✭✭✭Nforce

How about getting one of these....that'll be Halloween sorted for life!
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭shanona

bahahahaha gross! love it!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,059 ✭✭✭Buceph

One I've seen done before (not my idea at all) was a girl who put bruises and cuts on her sister and put her in the boot of a car.

It'd be more make-up and shooting techniques than photoshop, but it could work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34,809 ✭✭✭✭smash

Corpse bride... got an old wedding dress lying around or have a charity shop close by?

I reckon some good makeup, a creepy graveyard and shredded dress would be cool.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,277 ✭✭✭mehfesto

Something from SAW could be morbidly fun! Chopping off your own leg for example, only to discover something creepy inside - like bats! :eek: :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,236 ✭✭✭bullpost

Dexter one has potential - introduce the cut to the cheek and the knife and perhaps some blood splatter.
    You can tell I'm already looking forward to season 5:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,589 ✭✭✭✭Necronomicon

bullpost wrote: »
    Dexter one has potential - introduce the cut to the cheek and the knife and perhaps some blood splatter.
    You can tell I'm already looking forward to season 5:D

I agree, maybe some food dye running across your cheek.

I too am a Dexter fanboy :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,014 ✭✭✭Eirebear

These are from last year, been meaning to take the project a little further...maybe Halloween is as good a time as any!

[IMG][/img]4056070157_6821c7e6a0.jpg

[IMG][/img]4056069897_4df75becec.jpg

Advertisement