Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank of Ireland/ Neteller

Options
  • 21-09-2010 10:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 130 ✭✭

Hello

I want to do an international money transfer from my BOI account to my Neteller account. I want to use 365 online, as I have an account. I have a reference number from Neteller. They state on their website:

"If your bank does not accommodate a reference number please e-mail support for any questions"

Does anyone know offhand if BOI have the facility to include this reference number in an online international money transfer?

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,997 ✭✭✭3DataModem

Yes it definitely does.

Used it many times.

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭louis346789

. Neteller will give you their bank account number in Ireland. i think its Ulster Bank. Then you can just set it up as another nominated account and transfers just take one day.
    Just put your Neteller account number in the reference to appear at receiver end.

Advertisement