Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Actors required 2011

• 21-09-2010 10:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭

Hi all

I am a 24 year old photography Student from Dublin. I am looking for Male actors willing to work for free on a photographic projects I will be doing from januery-march 2011.

The photgraphic project is a D-day replication(War shot) on a beach location in Dublin. I am looking for as authentic as possible, looking for males between the ages 18-30. Looking for 10 actors.

If interested and would like to know more info please respond below or PM me here with a photo or a video clip if possible. Thanks a bunch.

(Below I have attached some images to give some examples of what I am thinking)

american-soldier-on-omaha-beach-6-june-1944.jpg

d-day06.jpg

d-day04.jpg

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,035 ✭✭✭Sir Ophiuchus

You're doing it from January to March, but how much time will you actually need the actors for?

Secondly, why are you asking people to work for free? I wouldn't post on a photography forum and ask someone to take my wedding photos for free. Couldn't you even offer professional headshots or something in exchange?

Sorry if this comes off a little acerbic, but it's just something that bugs me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 samsonogunshe

i would be interested you may email me at samogunshe@gmail.com

• Registered Users Posts: 74 ✭✭Neasha

UPDATE

Hello all

Still looking for some actors.

I am in the very early stages of orginisng this shoot. Some of the people who responded have already recieved an email from me. Please remeber before responding I can not pay you but I will do free headshots/promotional shoots if needed for anyone who wants them in return for takeing part. If interested please email me at najodyl@gmail.com & add me on msn if possible as it will make it easier for me to keep you updated.

Constumes etc will be taken careof by myself. I will gather your details on your cloths size etc when I recieve your email.
    Please if possible attach a recent photograph of yourself with your email. Not so importrant if you dont but it will give the makeup artist a better Idea of who she is worknig with.

Hope to hear from you

Compensation
    I will do free headshots/promotional shoots in return for those who have taken part if need be

Time required
    I Will require Actors for one day only

Shoot will take Place in Dublin on portmarnock beach

Date & Time
    27th of March 2011 - 11am - 4pm

Contact

Najodyl@gmail.com
    msn:najodyl@hotmail.com

Mobile

D_Day.jpg

Advertisement