Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Female Singer Wanted

• 21-09-2010 10:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Female singer wanted to form two piece band - Cavan - Fermanagh - Louth - Meath. Pubs will not pay big money for 4 & 5 piece bands anymore, Gigs are harder to get, Iv been singing professionally for 5 years and havnt seen it so bad.

Im 28 experienced and have played in several bands - this will be the first time singing to backing tracks as really its the only way forward at the mo.

Looking for another experienced girl - that has a versatile voice and is capable of motivating a crowd, Tracks will be everything from Katy Perry to Aerosmith to ACDC to current chart songs so a versatile voice is important - As is a good image, Must have own transport.

Must be up for hard work and be dedicated in terms of putting in the time to getting a good strong set list together and getting bookings. If I can get someone now then possibilities of Christmas parties is something that cant be passed up on. Aiming for a professional, marketed, advertised act.

Please dont waste my time if you cant sing or your not willing to put time into this. Auditions will be held as soon as possible. PM for details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38 emsnui

hey im a female singer 23. Im looking to join up and do covers and that kind of thing. Im currently living in maynooth and up for doing as many gigs as possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 rhaizahhh

hi. i've been singing for 10 years now and have sang in different number of groups. kindly refer to my youtube video and if interested, call me up for audition. thanks

i'm the one with blue dress

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 rhaizahhh

hi. i've been singing for 10 years now and have sang in different number of groups. kindly refer to my youtube video and if interested, call me up for audition. thanks

i'm the one with blue dress
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffdnfH1KKn4

Advertisement