Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

YouTube ads

Options
  • 22-09-2010 2:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭

Anyone else noticed the new ads they have on youtube? They wreck my head, sometimes they come one after another, i had 3 once and i wouldn mind there mostly about the same thing :mad:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭synesthesia

I hate those with a passion !!!!! I came across another website where they put ads after the video - so if there is 2 ads on the same webpage, you have to wait for the first set of ad to finish before watching the second video .... So stupid !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭Dr_Phil

Since I use Firefox and AdBlock Plus I don't see any ads. Sometimes an additional config is necessary but work perfect for me. Couldn't live without it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,131 ✭✭✭MissHoneyBun

Sucks ass! I just wanna hear the song not find out a better way to send focking parcels!

(Just needed to get that off my chest)

• Registered Users Posts: 59 ✭✭Gizmoses

Sucks ass! I just wanna hear the song not find out a better way to send focking parcels!

(Just needed to get that off my chest)

I hear ya mate

Advertisement