Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need a Doctor in Drogheda

Options
  • 22-09-2010 8:25am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 107 ✭✭

I have recently moved to Monasterboice, Drogheda & need to organise a good doctor (perferably English is their first language) who deals with children & adults alike. I have a medical card if that is of any difference to what doctor I can go to. I am registered to a practice in balbriggan already but it would be to far to travel in an emergency.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 34,567 ✭✭✭✭Biggins

The doctor (Mr Shane O'Neill) at the rear side of the Boyne Shopping Centre I can recommend.
    He and his wife (also a doc) have a practise there with a few locum's as will as a full time nurse. Their clinic is large, clean and presentable and professional.
    He's young enough (35'ish) to know of new modern practises but old enough to know of older established ones.
    Very nice to deal with and goes above and beyond the call of duty many a time.

Worth checking out anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,786 ✭✭✭✭whelan1

_michelle_ wrote: »
    I have recently moved to Monasterboice, Drogheda & need to organise a good doctor (perferably English is their first language) who deals with children & adults alike. I have a medical card if that is of any difference to what doctor I can go to. I am registered to a practice in balbriggan already but it would be to far to travel in an emergency.
    i live in tenure - not far from you , there is a great doctor in dunleer , you dont need an appointment , which is great , dr o donoghue 0416861812

Advertisement