Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL/UPC tv/broadband down in Knocknacarra?

• 22-09-2010 8:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭

Came home yesterday evening to my analogue, digital tv and broadband all down.

Has anybody else been effected?

Was on the phone to them for 20 minutes, they couldn't see what the problem was. But now I'm without services until the weekend when they'll send out a technician:rolleyes:

Anybody know anything, or been effected too?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 17,231 Mod ✭✭✭✭Das Kitty

No it's grand here. I'm guessing you checked the cables and did a hard reset on it already? Maybe ask a neighbour the problem could be with the exchange box in the area and not just your house.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,728 ✭✭✭Col200sx

Das Kitty wrote: »
    No it's grand here. I'm guessing you checked the cables and did a hard reset on it already? Maybe ask a neighbour the problem could be with the exchange box in the area and not just your house.

Did the lot, all the troubleshooting guides, rebooting modem, digital etc etc. Nothing.

One neighbour I was speaking to said services were ok.

And before anybody asks, all bills paid so that's not the issue either;)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

Happened me before and they told me it was the remote
    Figure that one out
    I just let it slide

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,393 ✭✭✭inisboffin

We're housesitting for the friends/neighbours. Their NTL has been down 2 weeks (just telly), but they have been mostly away for the time so haven't followed it up yet

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭ohnoigotsick

my phone and broadband are down - TV is fine but loosing its signal every so often

• Advertisement
Advertisement