Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

music course

Options
  • 22-09-2010 11:27am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I was wondering if someone could help me out here.

I'm in love with music, I've taught myself a good bit of theory, play instruments and would really like to go on to study it in third level education.

now two problems I might encounter

1) I wasn't given the option to study music in secondary school, which I think some courses have as a requirement

2) my leaving cert wasn't...fantastic..

Also I'm fairly certain to be a mature student your required to be twenty three before January in the year you apply, being twenty three next year, I still wouldn't be eligible to enter a course on that basis until 2012

anyone any advice on my situation or recommended courses? I don't really care where the school is...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,911 ✭✭✭Zombienosh

Specify music a bit more...

Playing music? Recording? Producing? You could to a music technology course? or Music Production/Sound engineering?

Pulse, Do good course, and are interview based.

Advertisement