Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

lemon 070 pvr

• 22-09-2010 1:13pm
    Registered Users Posts: 117 ✭✭

i have an issue with my pvr.

the pvr is the Lemon 070 pvr, i bought it in maplin last year and its worked like a charm ever since.

this week the remote control has been randomly not responding. i could wake up 1 morning and it could work for 5 mins and then not work.

then it could work for 2 days straight no bother then stop again. obviosly it us not something as simple as the batteries, i have put new batteries in to the remote and it might night work at all and then put the old ones back in and it does work for a while,
    i could understand it not working if it got a bang or some sort of knock but the remote is in perfect condition.

i am finding it impossible to find a replacement remote for this model. i know of universal remotes that can be used with this pvr but they only control functions like volume up/down channel up/down. but a universal would not control features such as libaray button to accses recorded content and the ability to record.

just wondering has anyone had a similar issue with this model.

more specs on the model i am talking about,

http://www.hotukdeals.com/deals/twin-tun...llite-pv/425078

Comments

Advertisement