Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What did you have for lunch thread - NO BLOG LINKS & NO PIC QUOTING

1979899100101103»

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 3,988 Mod ✭✭✭✭Planet X

Slalad 😀 for lunch. Tahini, lemon, oil dressing. Feta chickpeas somewhere.

Sauerkraut bowl for breakfast.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,833 ✭✭✭con747

Fakeaway sausage & egg McMuffins with a hash brown.

Don't expect anything from life, just be grateful to be alive.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 536 Mod ✭✭✭✭TheKBizzle

Recreating a la favolosa sandwich

Spicy aubergine spread, artichoke and pecorino cream spread, salami and mixed leaves on my homemade jalapeño and cheddar focaccia

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,412 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Out to the local 'pop up', out the back of Sherwood Lane in Celbridge. Decent to good mac and cheese, and a very nice and juicy chicken burger. Partner had a very decent crispy duck buddha bowl with some miso-soy-ginger dressing.

Apple/kiwi quinoa salad, mustardy dressing, with some kale I had to use up. Not bad. Think it needs a) some feta or goats cheese or something and b) something yellow/red on top to make it pop, maybe pomegranite seeds or something I don't know. Suggestions welcome.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,924 ✭✭✭sporina

with some feta, watermelon and sliced almonds it would be awesome

Dal for me and some fish tacos for herself. I needed a doggy bag. Delicious and very filling.

Fresh veg, feta and chickpea pitta with MysteriousEgg's sundried tomato pesto. Hit the spot.

Advertisement