Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

USI Nightrider Service

Options
  • 22-09-2010 1:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hey everyone,
    Got an e-mail from UCD Students Union earlier and it was talking about a nightrider bus service, was looking for more information on it but couldn't find any. Just wondering if anyone knows exactly when it's starting up, what times the buses will be leaving and from where?
    Also I'm studying out in Smurfit in Blackrock so just wondering would the UCD or IADT stop be closer for me? (I'm new to Dublin)
    Here's a pasted version of what was in the e-mail.
    [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]USI Niterider[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][SIZE=-1]
    [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Union of Students in Ireland (USI) have launched a bus service with 2 routes serving all over Dublin.[/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Route 1 costs just €3, starting at Hatch Street, servicing Trinity Halls, UCD, IADT, and Dun Laoghaire.
    Route 2 runs direct from Westmoreland Street to NUI Maynooth and costs €5.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭RandomName2

rastabwen wrote: »
    Hey everyone,
    Got an e-mail from UCD Students Union earlier and it was talking about a nightrider bus service, was looking for more information on it but couldn't find any. Just wondering if anyone knows exactly when it's starting up, what times the buses will be leaving and from where?
    Also I'm studying out in Smurfit in Blackrock so just wondering would the UCD or IADT stop be closer for me? (I'm new to Dublin)
    Here's a pasted version of what was in the e-mail.
    [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][SIZE=-1]USI Niterider[/SIZE][/FONT][SIZE=-1][/SIZE][SIZE=-1]
    [FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]The Union of Students in Ireland (USI) have launched a bus service with 2 routes serving all over Dublin.[/FONT][/SIZE]
    [SIZE=-1][FONT=Geneva, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Route 1 costs just €3, starting at Hatch Street, servicing Trinity Halls, UCD, IADT, and Dun Laoghaire.
    Route 2 runs direct from Westmoreland Street to NUI Maynooth and costs €5.[/FONT][/SIZE]

Lol just e-mailed them asking that :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,128 ✭✭✭sweet-rasmus

You'd think they would have linked us to this kind of detail in the email... I wondered the same thing. What's the use of a service if we don't know anything about it?!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,570 ✭✭✭RandomName2

Forward of e-mail reply:

Apologies for the lack of clarity. The nightrider bus will leave from the 10 bus stop after every late bar in the Student Bar. The time will be generally around half 2 and there will usually be at the very least 2 buses travelling on each route.

Advertisement