Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dance Classes - Cork

• 22-09-2010 1:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

I am trying to be proactive at the moment and am therefore planning to take up a few classes and courses over the next while - One of things I hope to do is to begin a dancing class - Nothing to serious - Something stress free - Just some exercise, while learning something new.
    Hip hop had been something I was interested in, but it's very difficult to find good classes in Cork in that style of dance. The only type of dance I am not interested in doing is anything which would involve dancing with a partner - Salsa, ballroom, swing and so on! Ballet is another style which I prefer to stay away from, as I'm not the most graceful of people...

If you have taken a dance class and would recommend it for a complete beginner, I'd love to hear about it. Thanks :)

Comments

Advertisement