Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Sundrive Track Vandalised

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Is it just poor video quality or are there no lines on the track?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,703 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Is it just poor video quality or are there no lines on the track?
    I'm not sure if it's even officially opened yet, so would not be surprised if there were no lines when that video was done. Hopefully there will be some by the 10th!

It's a 250m track, but the banking does not look very steep

• Registered Users Posts: 2,460 ✭✭✭Slideshowbob

any progress with the repairs?

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 77,703 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

any progress with the repairs?
    They will be done shortly - they wanted to wait until after halloween

There is a new building which is due to be opened around the same time, and will provide changing facilities, a kitchen etc which will be shared with the local athletics and football clubs

Sundrive now repaired
    The Track Commission are pleased to announce the the repair to the track at Sundrive has now been completeted. Many thanks to Dublin City Council for their support in this matter and to Liam Walker who worked with the contractor to ensure that the repair was completed to a standard with which we were happy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭snollup

Great news. Fair play to all involved.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,547 ✭✭✭funkyjebus

oh, better hurry up with my track build. Great news, fingers cross no a$$holes ruin it for evryone again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭Harrybelafonte

Maybe a Boards Track Day should be organised?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,150 ✭✭✭kumate_champ07

I also need to hurry up with my track build!
    my ankle injury hasnt healed which is a bit worrying, sprained it badly over 7 weeks ago. was told theres a 1% chance theres permanent damage. been going a little harder than usual the past week and it hurts slightly.

Advertisement