Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Violent Dreams

Options
  • 22-09-2010 2:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭

just wondering what yis all think

All my life i have had extremely graphic violence in my dreams. Almost every night they start off with me being chased then I stop and then it is i who goes bananas at whomever or whatever is chasing me.

Lots of Zombie dreams, vampires, ghouls, demons, hell, violent murders, decapitation, shooting, stabbing, blowing up, crashing, falling then flying... essentially take every single gore movie you've ever seen and multiply it be 911 times a million.

I dont think i've ever had nice dreams, its always one of the other or all of the above wrapped into one.

thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 almedajohnson

When you are getting into bed just think about good things and positivity. You can also make prayed before sleeping. I think during whole day you have so much of stress and you must think negatively that's why this happens to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,558 ✭✭✭SmileyPaul

This post isn't a joke, the OP will get what Im talking about

Your a zombie hunter through and through, same happens with me, we're just training while we sleep :P

• Registered Users Posts: 346 ✭✭Paddy Fields

From the time I was a kid I can only remember violent dreams. I was mostly being chased. I also remember being chased and my legs didn't do what I wanted them to do, they wanted to go left or right and I needed to go straight on to get away.

Some I can explain easily as a movie/TV will influence them. Example I was watching a few weeks back footage of the London blitz then I dreamed I was a kid, went and looked out my front door and the sky was covered in bombers and when I looked up the road the houses were blowing up and heading my way.

When I was a teenager I was mad about this girl. She started dating this guy and I remember dreaming that I had a sniper's rifle out my window and had him in my cross-hairs. That was unusual as the violence was normally against me.

I think the amount of pleasant/erotic dreams I could count on one hand.

Advertisement