Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sylvanian toy houses. Maaaaan they're expensive

Options
  • 22-09-2010 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,291 ✭✭✭

any idea why these little pieces are so expensive? i need to ask santa for these for chrimbo, but poor santa is having a seizure. smyths are doing a package with a house and some little critters and their miniature furniture for 169. however my inner miser alarm is going nuclear! :eek:

i dont think there is any chance of a deal on these. anyone prove me wrong?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,757 ✭✭✭masterK

I looked around everywhere last year, I mean everywhere, online and bricks and mortar. Got the hotel in Smyths up the North which by the best option, though with exchange rates Smyths down here are probably more or less the same now. At least there's a few bits in pieces included, there wasn't buying from anybody else.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,291 ✭✭✭emo72

masterK wrote: »
    I looked around everywhere last year, I mean everywhere, online and bricks and mortar. Got the hotel in Smyths up the North which by the best option, though with exchange rates Smyths down here are probably more or less the same now. At least there's a few bits in pieces included, there wasn't buying from anybody else.

thanks mate. as i thought so. no saving to buying it ooop north. hate doing that anyway. i'll just have to bend over and take it this time:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭jessiesmom

argos are having a 3 for 2 on toys at the moment , not sure if sylvanians are on it , but maybe you will find something there

Advertisement