Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

esb customer service

Options
  • 22-09-2010 2:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

I have always found esb to be very understanding and helpful when i needed extra time paying bills etc.
    They never once belittled me and have always done there best to try hand help me out. Unlike alot of other utility services. thanks esb:)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,457 ✭✭✭Electric Ireland: David

Hi tezzywezzy,

You're very welcome, and thank you for taking the trouble to post this compliment! :)

We do try our best to accommodate customers should they fall into arrears/need additional time to meet payments, and I'm happy to hear you have had a positive experience in this respect.

We hope you find this forum of benefit, and look forward to helping resolve any queries you may have.

Thanks,

David.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭kateof

Hi tezzywezzy,

You're very welcome, and thank you for taking the trouble to post this compliment! :)

We do try our best to accommodate customers should they fall into arrears/need additional time to meet payments, and I'm happy to hear you have had a positive experience in this respect.

We hope you find this forum of benefit, and look forward to helping resolve any queries you may have.

Thanks,

David.

I want to buy a traditional aga type range cooker, that will also give continuous background heat. do you have such a product? or can you recommend one? Also are you familiar with the "everhot" range, can you give me any help with whether this cooker would be eco and economical?
    I'd really appreciate your advice and help.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭ESB CS: Chris

Hi Kateof

Unfortunately, I am not familiar with the product you mentioned. It may be best to contact the company directly to find the information you are looking for.

There is a forum for Home Appliances here on boards where you may get an answer to your query.

Many thanks
    Chris

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭EoghanConway

I wish to echo the OP's sentiment. I went to China in the summer last year and one of the last things I was supposed to do before I left was pay the esb bill. Well, as it turns out I completely forgot about it. Two months later ESB had rolled up the charges into the latest bill, no admonishments, no penalties, just pay the balance. I felt pretty stupid for forgetting, but mostly I was impressed by how good the ESB were about it. Never had a late bill since :D

• Registered Users Posts: 9,624 ✭✭✭wmpdd3

I agree always found esb one of the best companies to deal with, I once paid a bill twice (and didn't pay bord gas) and they had a check back to me by the end of the week. Brilliant considering they could have just refused to do it.

ps chris / dave / pat,

have ye no women there at all? (!)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭ESB CS: Chris

Thanks wmpdd3!
    ps chris / dave / pat,

have ye no women there at all?

We're working on that ;)

We're hoping that ESB CS: Aoife will be joining us shortly to even out the gender balance... Watch this space!

Advertisement