Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Game flaws!

Options
  • 22-09-2010 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone come across any fun gameflaws yet?? I was playing firefight offline the first day i got it, I managed to be actively cammod for th whole thing while jet packing!! I've a screen shot of it but it wont let me throw it up as it was offline, anyody know a way around this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 185 ✭✭Batmantastic

Has anyone come across any fun gameflaws yet?? I was playing firefight offline the first day i got it, I managed to be actively cammod for th whole thing while jet packing!! I've a screen shot of it but it wont let me throw it up as it was offline, anyody know a way around this?

Maybe try using theatre mode to save the screenshot while signed into live?? It should show up on your bungie.net profile then? Not 100% on that but it's worth a shot :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

it's been erased though i've a screen shot of it, just won't let me upload

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭feelgoodinc27

I got an extermination medal today playing one bomb assault without getting an overkill see here http://www.bungie.net/Stats/Reach/CareerStats/medals.aspx?player=StevoTheLegend

Also it says I completed the campaign on normal on coop although I only completed one mission in coop.

Advertisement