Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

cushy cms q

Options
  • 22-09-2010 3:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭

using cushy cms for a site- still learning joomla - i have all editable region set up but when i go into the cms different sections only the text shows up no images just an X where the image should be - any clues

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Zonua

Keewee6 wrote: »
    using cushy cms for a site- still learning joomla - i have all editable region set up but when i go into the cms different sections only the text shows up no images just an X where the image should be - any clues

thanks
    Hi Keewee, I'm not so familiar with Joomla itself but if you are viewing your site in IE, then an X will appear where the images will be if the link to the image is wrong. I suggest you have either the file name wrong, the file path wrong, or the image not uploaded yet?

G'luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,511 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Can you give us a link?
    What is the correct url for the missing images?

• Registered Users Posts: 287 ✭✭Keewee6

the images are showing on the site just not in the cms editor

• Registered Users Posts: 6,511 ✭✭✭daymobrew

Keewee6 wrote: »
    the images are showing on the site just not in the cms editor
    If the image urls are relative paths and the cms editor runs on a different domain, then they will not appear within the cms editor.

Have you looked at CushyCMS knowledge base?
    I searched for "images" and found this result.

Advertisement