Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Kids, microwaving Hamsters is néver a good idea!

• 22-09-2010 3:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭

You might even go to jail...

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

I hope he at least ate the thing.

Wouldn't want to see that hamster meat going to waste.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

hamster-nest.jpg

I was going to use this picture and add "Don't eat me-heeee" to it in the world best design programme (Yes, MS Paint, D'Uh...), but on second thoughtas, it looks like that male hamster is a praying sexual pervert. So perhaps "Don't rape me-heee" would have been more suitable. That train of thought then confused me, so I decided aginst any editing in the world's best design software and to just post the image as is.

I give you perving hamsters.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,783 ✭✭✭Hank_Jones

I had a hamster when I was young.
    Would hang him from the top of the cage and watch him hang on for dear life.

What a sadistic child I was.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

If you microwave your hamster, it cannot do this after the experience.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

That brings me all the way back to 1st year in college. Nothing in the computer suites but people sending eachother hamsterdance and Scooby Doo/Tellytubbies/Neighbours erotic fanfiction.

Good times, good times...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

brings me back to 2nd year of college, where my housemates rat like hamster was fugging ninja exiting the wastepaper bin it lived in.
    Deathly afraid of mice/rats/hamsters so when i would come in drunk, id pour water directly on top of it, in the bin, cause i thought it looked thirsty, and i wouldnt put my hand in, to give it water.

I ended up killing the smaller one with a sweeping brush one day it escaped.

Sarky wrote: »
    That brings me all the way back to 1st year in college. Nothing in the computer suites but people sending eachother hamsterdance and Scooby Doo/Tellytubbies/Neighbours erotic fanfiction.

Good times, good times...

Same as.

I feel old.

I feel old people.

That's exactly what Daphne said to Old Mister Jones in the spooky amusement park.

Was that when he was in his phallic monster disguise, or had she already pulled it off?

It's ok to microwave a hamster if you intend to eat it afterwards, right?

• Advertisement

It depends entirely upon the side you intend to have with it.

Garlic potatoes: Oh hells yeah.

Garlic bread: maybe.

Garlic underpants: Put the hamster back in the cage.

I could absolutely murder some garlic underpants.

Advertisement