Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Entrepreneurship and Technology Management.

Options
  • 22-09-2010 3:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Dear all,

I’m a student doing a course in Entrepreneurship and Technology Management. For one project I need to evaluate the business potential of some innovative technology in tourism sector. I have chosen the idea of e-souvenirs. It basically means that you go to a photo booth, get a professional photo of you with a famous tourist sight in the background and later you can order all kinds of souvenirs with your picture on them from internet.

Therefore, I’m carrying out a survey. I’d like to know what people think about this kind of service. Would you consider using it or does it sound like a waste of time? Is it even important to you that you have personalized souvenirs? I’d like to see if the answers vary depending on the nation. That’s why I posted my request here. I hope you don’t mind…

I’d appreciate it a lot if you could take a few minutes and answer some questions.
    http://www.eSurveysPro.com/Survey.aspx?id=28089149-df5f-458c-b2ab-90d7d11beb0c

If you have any questions about the project, I’m more than willing to answer them. Also, if you have any comments about the survey please let me know.

Sorry for the long post and many thanks in advance!

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.

Advertisement