Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Secondary school teaching job's

• 22-09-2010 3:34pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭

Hello,

Anyone know any good employment websites for teachers ?

Gwaygirl

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43 Jersey Girl

Hope you are not looking to teach English!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭GwayGal

Hope you are not looking to teach English!

No :) Business and CSPE :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭01mirelly

educationposts.ie and educationcareers.ie

best of luck because I have had none yet :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭GwayGal

01mirelly wrote: »
    educationposts.ie and educationcareers.ie

best of luck because I have had none yet :(

Thanks, I'm teaching (secondary) special needs students. but I only have a 2/3 hour's a week. I also volunteers in a center for special kids doing the JC. But I need more paid hours :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,937 ✭✭✭implausible

Have you asked for any spare hours/subbing in your own school?

If looking for work, please make sure your CV/letter of application has no clangers like :
    GwayGal wrote: »
    2/3 hour's a week.
    center
    job's

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Please do not comment on the spelling and grammar of other posters. This is a discussion forum, not an English class or a CV. Please PM me rather than posting on thread if you want to discuss this further. Thank you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 jamesjohn21

Please do not comment on the spelling and grammar of other posters. This is a discussion forum, not an English class or a CV. Please PM me rather than posting on thread if you want to discuss this further. Thank you.

don't be a bitch!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,283 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

jamesjohn21 infracted.
    Please don't address other boards users (especially moderators) in that way.
    Don't drag up ancient threads either.
    Next time it's a ban.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement