Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Advice on claiming jsa

• 22-09-2010 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 32

Hi guys just looking for a bit of advice on my dilemma!
    I've been finished college since june and working on a temporary basis somewhere since. This finishes up next week however and I haven't found a replacement job elsewhere so I am gong to claim job seekers allowance while I'm still looking. The problem is, I am being paid by cheque from this temporary job and haven't been given a pay slip or paid tax. I'm not on their books at all. So that means I won't have a P45 from them either. I do have a P45 from a part-time summer job that finished up about a month ago but I'm not sure what to do about this temporary one?
    Any advice would really help!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭cee_jay

Ask them for a letter on company headed paper stating the dates you worked there. Make sure they state your last day of work.

Advertisement