Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ideas...

• 22-09-2010 4:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,920 ✭✭✭Dusty87

From Durrow, and 22. I reckon i know ya:p

Its only the 22nd, head out with the girls, and do what ever it is yis do on a night out;)
    Nothing really exciting to do, unless your having some sort of a do.
    Unless ya mean like bowling or something. A nice meal with your friends and on to the pub or something?

Almost forgot, Ann Summers party, yyyeeeeoooowww:P:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,011 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

I think the following is possible:

Rent out Charleville Castle for the night and stay over with a few of your friends. Its supposed to be haunted so it should scare the bejeebus outta ya. I know someone who done this and reckoned it was an amazing experience and one they'll never forget. They claim to have heard and seen things moving in the middle of the night when it was only them in the house. It might not be your thing but its certainly something different as is something that is right on your doorstep and you mightn't have realised it,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,424 ✭✭✭Storminateacup

Were ya in school under Vinnie Ryan?? Reckon we could have been in same class or close.

I remember the mother had a Ann Summers party years ago, everyone loved it and it led to a few more of the wimmins at it having one. The girlfriend is on about gettin rid of me for a night and having one, so if you want details i can get them off her. Although she hasnt mentioned it in a while. Pity, wouldnt have minded a lads night lol:D Surely still has the details though or can get them. Pm me if you need them

• Advertisement

Ahhh thanks a million!! Do you still live in durrow?? I never went to durrow school, unfortunately. My mum taught in tullamore so, thats where i went!

Nh, we had a baby so needed our own place so im in Ballinagar now. Just until a house opens up in Durrow;) Although il miss the pub. Still clueless to who ya are. Off to bed. Night folks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

You could rent out a room in a pub like Hugh Lynch's, Digan's etc and have a party there?

Or +1 on the Ann Summers party, they're great craic. Just make sure everyone there is quite friendly and know each other, it can get a bit awkward with strangers.

Yeah - id love to have a party but is it kind of sad having a 22nd party? I didnt have a 21st as I was pregnant, so maybe.. but! Ahh.

Well then you deserve a party dont ya!!!!!!
    Ya'll regret it if ya dont. Everyone deserves a 21st.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,089 ✭✭✭✭LizT

Yeah - id love to have a party but is it kind of sad having a 22nd party? I didnt have a 21st as I was pregnant, so maybe.. but! Ahh.

Go on! Most people would love to be invited to a party no matter what age the person is! :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,011 ✭✭✭✭Quazzie

Host the first official Boards Beers in Offaly.

Advertisement