Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Place] Wht else shops sell schoolbag for teen

Options
  • 22-09-2010 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 17

Even I'm Vnmese but my mom has lived in Dublin City. Now I want to buy a schoolbag. But my mom doesn't know where she can buy it.

So I want to ask all of you, do u know where I can buy schoolbag for teen. I need to buy a black 'n white schoolbag ^^

Thnx,1st :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,216 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

There is a bag shop opposite the Talbot Street entrance to the Irish Life Mall.

They have a large selection of all sorts of bags.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

what spurious said and have a look at the little shop on the corner of earl street and marlborough street (opp. spar) i saw some in there today for next to nothing. there is a shop in the ilac called crazy prices that would be worth a visit too

• Registered Users Posts: 1,554 ✭✭✭Sundew

There is also a bag shop on Liffey St (between the ha'penny Bridge and Middle Abbey St). I got a backpack in here recently for a good price :)

• Registered Users Posts: 17 JewelMin13

thnx all u guy :x

Thnx for ur posting ^^

Advertisement