Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PVC Doors

Options
  • 22-09-2010 5:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a place in or around Dublin.15 that would supply and fit pvc doors.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,716 ✭✭✭brightkane

We used a company called Anthony Birmingham, they are based in Trim, Google the number, i dont think I an give it out here.

We got some crazy quotes when we were doing our front door,

he came out, measured up, gave us a catalogue, we chose some and he came back with prices ranging from 750 - 850 supplied and fitted and old door removed. It also included locks, letter box ect.

We were very happy with it and i they had the 7 lock security system thingy!. They also dropped the old door up the navan road for the inlaws as they wanted it for a shed.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

brightkane wrote: »
    We used a company called Anthony Birmingham, they are based in Trim, Google the number, i dont think I an give it out here.

We got some crazy quotes when we were doing our front door,

he came out, measured up, gave us a catalogue, we chose some and he came back with prices ranging from 750 - 850 supplied and fitted and old door removed. It also included locks, letter box ect.

We were very happy with it and i they had the 7 lock security system thingy!. They also dropped the old door up the navan road for the inlaws as they wanted it for a shed.

Thanks for the reply, I have one or two down for quotes at the minute, ill keep this company in mind!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,841 ✭✭✭jeffk

To follow up on this:

Got a fella on this site via a pm and he done a great job on them, went above the ole lash them in and sure im only paid to fit the door and that’s all. Hes local and honest and if he says he call or drop down he will.

The username is Kitser http://www.facebook.com/pages/Dublin-15/Rock-Windows/107296439293991

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭kitser

cheers lad

Advertisement