Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dundalk ~ Dublin every Saturday Round Trip .

Options
  • 22-09-2010 5:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭

I need to make a trip to Dublin and back again once a week by car on Saturdays . I need to be in Stillorgan by 9:30 am so an early start. Are there people out there who also make the trip to Dublin and are willing to Car Pool ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

I go to dublin every saturday but i only go as far as the north side of dublin.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

shindig-jp wrote: »
    I need to make a trip to Dublin and back again once a week by car on Saturdays . I need to be in Stillorgan by 9:30 am so an early start. Are there people out there who also make the trip to Dublin and are willing to Car Pool ?

Saw this on the notice board in work.... Might be of some help to you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 386 ✭✭shindig-jp

Cheers MugMugs I have signed up on Swift Commute ,

thenightrider

As I make the trip every Saturday you are welcome to the ride to Dublin & back should yours be off the road for some reason or other. It would be nice if i could have the same backup . Thanks to MugMugs ,I have registered on that car pool link he/she provided . My handle on that site is Breadwinner.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,875 ✭✭✭✭MugMugs

shindig-jp wrote: »
    Thanks to MugMugs ,I have registered on that car pool link he/she provided .

Just checked. I'm still a "he" :D

Advertisement