Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Has anyone experienced implantation bleed??

• 22-09-2010 5:37pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Has anyone experienced this and if so what does it look like

I dont know if its happening to me but I dont want to get my hopes up

how common is it

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭crazy cat lady

Implantation bleeding is common enough and usually presents around when your period is due, maybe a little earlier, and is often just like a very light period. Many 'unsuspecting' women have them and think that their period has arrived a little earlier than usual and then do do realise they are pregnant until they then miss the next period, by which time they could be 8-9 weeks!

If you think it coudld be an implantation bleed, wait until the day your period would normally be due and do a pregnancy test then.

kepping my fingers crossed that you get a nice positive result :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Thanks Crazy Cat Lady

I Monday I had very light pink when I went to the loo

since then I have had the lightest brown discharge on and off

My period is due tomorrow

I have been trying to conceive for over a year now so I am afraid to get my hopes up but this has not happened to me before - I also don't want to waist more money on a test so I hope I can wait it out

Advertisement