Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

southside vs northside

Options
  • 22-09-2010 5:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭

which is better?

imo i think southside is much nicer because it looks nicer and there is no poverty like in the northside and also southside accent is nicer. the southside has areas like killiney dalkey ballsbridge blacrock donnybrook sandymount and yeah the north side has some nice areas but more or less it seems like a kinda depressing place to live!!!!

also in north side gaa is the passion while in southside its all about rugby. many of the best rugby schools like michaels and blacrock are this side of the city.

so which do you guys think is better?

Comments

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,223 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

d10carter wrote: »
    there is no poverty
    :pac:

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,296 ✭✭✭RandolphEsq

sense--this-picture-makes-none.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Tallaght Saint

FFS

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

see post #2 in the charter op, oh and if the southside has no poverty you have never been to dolphins barn or cromlech fields to name just 2

• Registered Users Posts: 11,178 ✭✭✭✭NothingMan

the southside has areas like killiney dalkey ballsbridge blacrock donnybrook sandymount

ballyfermot, Tallaght...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭d10carter

btw when i say southside i really mean southeast

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

btw when i say southside i really mean southeast

by the way, reported

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭d10carter

see post #2 in the charter op, oh and if the southside has no poverty you have never been to dolphins barn or cromlech fields to name just 2

man you raise a very good point. who decided it would be a good idea to set up and absolute ****hole in this part of the city. full of absolute vermin, the lowest form of life, id have more respect for an ant on the street than someone from skobiemania(cromlech)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,284 ✭✭✭pwd

Affluence!
    /throws 5 euro notes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Northside - it has the moderators of this forum :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭Tallaght Saint

Are you for real? :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Forgot to mention.. I've added a two week ban to the bannings you've already had from Fitness & After Hours.

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,307 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I've just upgraded that to a 1 week siteban

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement