Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Greek Prices

Options
  • 22-09-2010 6:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,934 ✭✭✭✭

For anybody going to Greece i've just got back

A sleeve (200) of Silk Cut Purple was 38Euro, Lamberts 36Euro but the bargain of the century was John Player Blues, full strength and lights for only 25Euro :D:D

Still annoys the crap outta me how we're only allowed to bring in 800, when the Brits can have 3,200.

Managed 2,200 between 2 of us though :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,454 ✭✭✭✭ArmaniJeanss

scudzilla wrote: »
    Still annoys the crap outta me how we're only allowed to bring in 800, when the Brits can have 3,200.

There is no such limit - earlier in the year the Revenue were forced to admit that the 800 limit was nothing more than an old wives tale that they'd cleverly managed to get generally accepted as being fact.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=64874225&postcount=15

HOLIDAYMAKERS returning from trips to Europe can effectively bring back as much alcohol and cigarettes as they like, Revenue chiefs admitted yesterday.

Irish people travelling abroad are consistently warned they can only bring back 800 cigarettes and 90 litres of wine with their holiday luggage.

Advertisement