Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

carpenter/labourer needed

Options
  • 22-09-2010 7:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭

I'm looking for a carpenter/labourer for a couple of days next week to help me with a DIY project I got at home. Can anybody recommend a reliable, handy local guy who'd appreciate a few days work?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,477 ✭✭✭✭Raze_them_all

a mate was wondering what it involves?

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭frankie2shoes

I have a double height room and intend to split it into a 2 rooms( bedroom upstairs, living room downstairs). the building is dry lined and I intend to run joists across the span (16ft by 18 ft). I've had a carpenter friend have a look at it and give me advice but he's not around for the next few months so i need a hand putting the joists up and putting the floor and plasterboard ceiling in place. should be a 2 to 3 day job. I hope;)

Advertisement