Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Extra reading for modules

Options
  • 22-09-2010 7:45pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 27

Does all our ''extra'' unrequired reading have to be from the selected ones? :rolleyes:

Comments

For the purposes of assuaging the inevitable guilt when I don't study the modules I'm actually supposed to be doing, yes, yes it does count. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27 Yeahhh

For the purposes of assuaging the inevitable guilt when I don't study the modules I'm actually supposed to be doing, yes, yes it does count. :pac:

Wait what? :P that doesnt answer my question :P And I'm dealing with that guilt right now :P I mean like can we read any book on such a such a topic and did write it down in my journal yoke? even if it wasn't suggested?

Yeahhh wrote: »
    Wait what? :P that doesnt answer my question :P And I'm dealing with that guilt right now :P I mean like can we read any book on such a such a topic and did write it down in my journal yoke? even if it wasn't suggested?

Oh... you mean reading for seminars and so on. Right, thought you meant something completely different.
    I don't know the answer to that question. :P

Oh... you mean reading for seminars and so on. Right, thought you meant something completely different.
    I don't know the answer to that question. :P

hahahha

• Registered Users Posts: 775 ✭✭✭Musefan

For learning journals etc. I believe as long as it is relevant to the subject, you can read what you want.

For an individual class which has recommended readings, stick to those readings. You aren't referring to Literature in context, are you, with the journal thing?

• Advertisement

Musefan wrote: »
    For learning journals etc. I believe as long as it is relevant to the subject, you can read what you want.

For an individual class which has recommended readings, stick to those readings. You aren't referring to Literature in context, are you, with the journal thing?

Nah history :) thanks :)

Advertisement