Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

pinkpop

Options
  • 22-09-2010 8:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭

just wondering has anyone been to pinkpop and how strict are they on what you can bring into the campsite,festival grounds etc....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,385 ✭✭✭✭Mushy

Like any festival really, no glass anywhere, can easily bring you're own alcohol and other Holland highs. Just dont be an idiot regards stuff and its grand.

• Registered Users Posts: 285 ✭✭littleman

Mushy wrote: »
    Like any festival really, no glass anywhere, can easily bring you're own alcohol and other Holland highs. Just dont be an idiot regards stuff and its grand.

according to the web site your not allowed cans either,so thats why im trying to get info on it

Nah myself and my friends brought in their lovely Bavaria (it is their national beer), but thats for the campsite. You'd certainly get it in. We had it mixed in with bags, when they searched them, in lightest possible sense, they only saw passports so said be careful with them. Fairly leniant in that regard!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭honru

Mushy wrote: »
    Nah myself and my friends brought in their lovely Bavaria (it is their national beer), but thats for the campsite.

I thought Grolsch or Heineken would be far more deserving of that title!

I thought Grolsch or Heineken would be far more deserving of that title!

Bavaria was everywhere. Ya know the circular Guinness signs we have n almost every pub...its Bavaria from what I saw there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement