Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suit place out by the Kinsale Road

Options
  • 22-09-2010 9:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    There is a suit place out by the Kinsale Road (Out on the way to the airport) somewhere. I can't find them online though. Does anyone know the name of the place, or what time they close tomorrow? (Directions would be awesome too =))

I think it's called the suit warehouse or something.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

Here ya go:- http://www.suits.ie/

Basically head up twoards the airport, Hang a left at the Bull McCabes,
    It's located in an ind estate on the left hand side across from musgraves

Pretty decent prices, I got a few suits in their blackpool branch a while back

I think the one you are referring to was across from Musgraves in Ballycurreen ind Est (just off the Bull McCabes pub). Dunno if it's still there or not to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,683 ✭✭✭✭Owen

Despite claiming to be a suit 'warehouse', they're not cheap. You'll get better deals walking in off the street to Gentleman's Quarters, or the like.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

Very poor quality,

Bought a suit, returned it because it was falling apart, the replacement did't last long either. IMHO you are far better served going to one of the suit shops in town.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,516 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

maglite wrote: »
    Very poor quality,

Bought a suit, returned it because it was falling apart, the replacement did't last long either. IMHO you are far better served going to one of the suit shops in town.
    Im defo of the same opinion, you wont save that much money and a suit you get in gentlemans quarters will be top notch

• Advertisement
Advertisement