Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

clans????

Options
  • 22-09-2010 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭

any clans stiull taking people in? have improved online at first was like wtf?? lol but taking kills now regularly..

anyone looking for players add me its HUGEBASHER

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

10 kills, 30 deaths? Oh dear ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

I HAVE BEEN PLAYING CAMPAIGN MOSTLY PLAYED ABOUT 3 ONLINE GAMES FIRST 2 I WASNT IN IT T ALL GOT HAMMERED LAST GAME COMPOSED WITH A DECENT TEAM AND TOOK 8 KILLS I THINK.

also im completely new to halo games i know **** about halo franchise lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

I added you as a friend, normally tend to play slayer/firefight myself though...

I added you as a friend, normally tend to play slayer/firefight myself though...
    GREAT thanks terror will be on in a while if your up for a game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,202 ✭✭✭maximoose

ah im only winding you up dont worry haha.. i'll add you tomorrow when my internet is set up in the new apartment. have been without it since friday, its hell.

Advertisement