Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

she didn't back

Options
  • 23-09-2010 2:04am
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

so text a girl who i met last night and she didn't reply so what do i do... I'm drunk in in a different county

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,689 ✭✭✭✭OutlawPete

Mate, your half asleep and posting the same thread over and over.

Stay away from the grill!

Fap and go to sleep with a glass of water.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,903 ✭✭✭Napper Hawkins

leedsfan88 wrote: »
    so text a girl who i met last night and she didn't reply so what do i do... I'm drunk in in a different county

Kill yourself

• Registered Users Posts: 243 ✭✭jonnygiles

only one thing for it-a call right now for some booty call action girls love that:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭thenightrider

Maybe she did not txt you back because you kept texting her just like you keep posting the same thread

• Closed Accounts Posts: 352 ✭✭Goldenegg

Shoulda stuck to the "three day rule"... Don't wanna come across too desperate! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭ardinn

Did you text her recently? like in the last 5 minutes - She's probably asleep or F$%^ing your brother! :) If it aint your brother its definitely someone else i'd say - she's too busy gagging to even look at her phone!

My advice - Drive to her house and demand an explanation!

• Registered Users Posts: 31,859 ✭✭✭✭Sharpshooter

You ask tar, but get in line, as tar is busy with down under stuff.

Have you ever visited Australia?

Wonderful country from what tar leads me to believe.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭Doc

You should ring her repeatedly and leave 69 voice messages on her phone mentioning in each how much you love her and how you would be perfect together. As well as this leave 69 text messages (make sure you leave 69 of each as this will be a subliminal message to her to engage in mutually reciprocated oral sex with you.)
    Then go online and find out exactly where she lives and get a taxi to her house. If you own a guitar bring it with you and serenade her from outside her house. If you don’t have a guitar acapella could be even better. This plan is guarantied to make her fall madly in love with you.

Alliteratively go to bed sober up, and tomorrow ring her and speak to her then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

WWTD: what would tar do?

probably definitely when she blinked, tar rode her, and got her pregnant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

You ask tar, but get in line, as tar is busy with down under stuff.

Have you ever visited Australia?

Wonderful country from what tar leads me to believe.

"down under stuff" is a euphemism for my penis.

• Advertisement

Sarky wrote: »
    "down under stuff" is a euphemism for my penis.
    pens....? you dirty thing :eek:

hehe got ya before your edit :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

What ever do you mean..?

:P i edited it back

you've been a bold boy, sarky. for editing my post, tar is going to spank you....oh wait, that's not a punishment

• Registered Users Posts: 4,570 ✭✭✭sNarah

whiteman19 wrote: »
    :P i edited it back

you've been a bold boy, sarky. for editing my post, tar is going to spank you....oh wait, that's not a punishment

{joins cue for the TarSpanking}

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,127 ✭✭✭✭Leeg17

sNarah wrote: »
    {joins cue for the TarSpanking}

*Joins queue*.. Dammit, I'm 5 minutes too late, I can't see the start of the queue :(

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 18,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭Solitaire

Will you lot at the back stop pushing?! :p

no need to queue, tar has the ability to spank someone at all points in time. tar can control the space-time continuum, she's that sexy.

SPANKING FOR ALL!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,092 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

cosmos about to get a red rear. limber up boys

Advertisement