Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Sitting - Lismore NSW

Options
  • 23-09-2010 2:13am
    Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭

Thought I would post this here in case anyone is interested.

Theres a notice up where I work looking for a House Sitter from just before Xmas until the end of Jan. The house is in Lismore NSW.

All I know is what's on the notice, I do not know the person or anything about the house.

PM me & I will pass on the phone number.

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

In case people don't know where Lismore is loacted it's about 40 minutes from Byron Bay and 20 minutes from Nimbin.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,353 ✭✭✭✭Mellor

CabanSail wrote: »
    In case people don't know where Lismore is loacted it's about 40 minutes from Byron Bay and 20 minutes from Nimbin.

ie, xmas in the middle of nowhere

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 9,047 CMod ✭✭✭✭CabanSail

If "nowhere" is away from the crowded & smelly cities .... then yes.

• Registered Users Posts: 90 ✭✭603304529

And if its anything like most of Northern coastal NSW, I can't imagine a better place to be.

Advertisement