Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

looking for Spanish tutor

• 23-09-2010 6:49am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 143 ✭✭

Hi, I'm looking for a Spanish teacher to teach one to one . I'm a beginner and can anyone recommend someone who is good. Preferably classes would be around the city centre after work. I'm really interested in making a go of it so anyone with info please send on a message.

regards

Leon.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 yastiaki

Hello,
    I saw your message and I am interested in helping you to learn Spanish. I'm from Spain. I've taught Spanish for a short time in the past. Actually I am trying to get my English back (I haven't spoken a word for 6 years or so). So I would like to know if you were interested in helping me out with my English in exchange for Spanish. There is just one thing, I do not live over there, nevertheless I can always call you by phone since for me it's free. Well, if you are still interested you can always email me to yastiaki@hotmail.com.
    Have a nice day!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 10 raquelmor

Dear Leon

I am native Spanish tutor with 3 years experience - 2 in Instituto Cervantes-

My timetable is flexible. I teach all levels.

Pronunciation
    Grammar
    Vocabulary
    Verbs
    Oral and written comprehension
    Speaking

Please feel free to contact me if you have any question or want to book a lesson.

mail: bicicleta@live.com

mobile: 0851052559

Raquel

Advertisement